This page is currently under construction - check back soon!
Welcome to Clinton
Whether you are local or international, Clinton is the ideal location for entrepreneurs to establish a commercial, light industrial, or home-based business.
Fully-serviced residential and commercial properties are available to encourage new business enterprise.
Clinton is situated on a major highway corridor with 3-5000 vehicles passing daily, and even more in the summer months. Ashcroft's inland port, only 40 minutes away, easily enables the transport of manufactured goods to market.
nine reasons to choose clinton
Clinton is strategically located and processes geographical advantages related to accessing regional markets throughout southern BC. This advantageous location provides exporters with a shorter distance to markets in Asia than other Canadian supplies.
1. Clinton is strategically located and processes geographical advantages related to accessing regional markets throughout southern BC. This advantageous location provides exporters with a shorter distance to markets in Asia than other Canadian supplies.
2. Clinton has a stable population and is starting to show signs of growth.
3. Clinton offers very affordable development costs when compared to other communities and provides timely development services that cannot be matched in larger centres.
4. Clinton is located only a few hours from Metro Vancouver (pop. 2.581 million).
5. Clinton has low business costs, including occupancy, labour, and utilities.
6. An existing antique cluster drawing in shoppers from outside the region provides strong opportunities for complementary niche retail stores.
7. Excellent regional tourism traffic exists. An estimated 200,000 overnight and day travellers transit the area annually, spending an estimated $40 million.
8. Clinton can immediately accommodate potential businesses interested in the downtown area where there is available retail space and is flexible to meet new business and residential demand.
9. Tourism can be expanded and remains largely untapped in the shoulder seasons. Clinton attracts many hunters, anglers, and other outdoor recreation enthusiasts. There are many opportunities for a tourism retail niche to complement the antique cluster.
RELOCATE OR START A BUSINESS
Amenities in nearby communities of Ashcroft, 100 Mile House, and Kamloops include hospitals, shopping, and an airport within a 20-90 minute drive from Clinton.
Clinton and the surrounding area are serviced with cell and internet connectivity enabling entrepreneurs to work from home and reside anywhere.
Start a Business or Relocate to Clinton, BC - watch our promotional video here.
Image credits (from top to bottom): Explore TNRD / Kelly Funk Photography, Gold Country Communities Society / Guy Lundstrom Photography, Explore TNRD / Mary Putnam Photography